Thursday 3 April 2014

A message from a frantically busy mummy...


You probably all have thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth! Hang on ... I said 'all' I'm assuming that someone is still glancing at this blog from time to time?!? I'm so, so sorry. I have no excuse for not blogging for such a long time apart from: life has got in the way! I started back to work officially last September. 3 days a week, but that is more than enough! We've sadly had bereavements in the family, moved house and started renovating it and on top of all that I've been Ill for the last month or so... Anyway, I was lying in bed and all of a sudden an urge came over me to blog and just say hi!

Xander is now 19 months! Can you believe it?! I certainly can't! He is walking, talking, singing, counting and generally up to mischief! I'm still enjoying motherhood but boy, it does not get any easier!! 

I promise to visit back soon, bit thought I'd leave you now with a little photo update of our little toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.