Thursday 13 December 2012

REVIEW: My 1st Years Snowman

When Xander was born we received lots of wonderful gifts, but my favourite by far was two items from our good friends Andy and Suzanne:


These were purchased from a company called My 1st years. A website selling literally the most beautiful personalised gift items for little ones for all occasions.

Those of you who follow me on twitter (@craftythinker) will know that I'm absolutely obsessed with christmas! And keen to mark Xander's first Christmas with some super special presents, so I was delighted when My 1st Years offered to send one of their personalised cuddly snowmen for us to review!

It arrived (as all My 1st Years gifts) in a beautiful keepsake gift box:



And just look how gorgeous this snowman is:



He's super soft and really snuggly! His jumper has been personalised with Xander's name! With embroidered facial features there are no loose parts to be concerned with and perfectly safe for your little one to play with!! I can't wait to give this to Xander this Christmas and imagine he will become a regular visitor each Christmas in our house!!

My 1st Years slogan is 'Made with love' and anyone receiving a gift from My 1st years will understand why. Each item we've received from them has been beautifully made and so personal to the recipient which makes each item so unique! With each item beautifully packaged in a stunning gift box they make the most special gifts for little people!! There's still time to order for Christmas. Click here to access their website!

We received this item free of charge for the purpose of this review all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.