Saturday 16 March 2013

Ideal Cases (ipad case) Review

I was lucky enough to receive an iPad from my hubby for Christmas (I must have been a good girl!!) I was concerned that It would easily get damaged and was keen to get a case for it to keep it in tip top condition. So I was utterly delighted when Ideal Cases gave me the opportunity to design my own cover as part of fuelmyblog campaign!!

Ideal Cases has a really fun website where you can create cases for mobiles, tablets and e-readers!! you can create something really plain and simple (if thats your thing) You can create a case with photographs using a whole range of templates provided for you or if you're feeling super creative you can completely freestyle and deign your own from scratch!!!

Never being one to shy away from a challenge I decided to create my own design and this is the final result:



Being a crafty person I really enjoyed the creative process!! It was very similar to digital scrapbooking. You can use photos, doodles, images, patterns, text or clip-art or a combination to create your own unique design!! The whole process was very easy to do and lots of fun!

I choose to have my design printed onto a faux leather case (although there is also a clip on case option available too) and received my order just three days after I sent off my order and I was thoroughly delighted with the finished product! The design was printed exactly as I had created it on screen. The case offers high scratch protection to front & back of ipad & medium drop protection (which is perfect for clumsy old me!)

The case is designed with a prop feature so you can prop your iPad up whilst using it, this is a feature that has proven invaluable as I use my iPad to Skype my relatives and it means that we can have a steady conversation!!



Overall I really love my new iPad case, my only minor criticism is that occasionally the case slips over the sensor and my iPad locks mid use. Although now I'm aware of this I can often prevent this from occurring.

I think that the final product is brilliant!! I would thoroughly recommend using Ideal Cases to create fun but practical, personalised gifts for all your gadget loving friends and family!!




1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.