Today I visited The Baby Show with Xander and my pregnant friend Iwona in tow! We had a fantastic day!!
So here's my advice of how to prepare for your visit to the show and things to do whilst you're there:
1) I packed our changing bag full to the brim and it was completely unnecessary as I didn't use ANY of it! The changing area was fully equipped with nappies and wipes! A smaller nappy bag means more space for your shopping!
2) Make sure you pick up your freebies as soon as you enter the show! (free mum & me wipes and pack of decaffeinated Yorkshire Tea!
3) Before you go to The Baby Show go onto their website and print of the vouchers to claim your free MAM UK bottle and Nurture BreastLike Bottle!
4) Sign up as VIP at the MaByLand stall to receive your free wrist rattle!
5) Sign up to the Avent mailing list and get a pack of two dummy's!
6) Enter all the competitions!!
7) If you're going as a group don't be afraid to ask retailers if will do a group deal!
8) When you arrive check out the schedule of speakers so you don't miss them! They were brilliant today - you're in for a treat!
9) Try and book onto The Red Cross baby first aid course! Very worth while!
10) Pay £2 and pick up your pinkMade For Mums goodie bag! Excellent value for money!
Retailers you MUST visit whilst you're there:
Bibee Dresses: Launching at The Baby Show they offer a fantastic clothing solution for pregnant and breastfeeding mums and have a brilliant show offer for you!
Tutti Bambini: Had fantastic deals!! Bargain nursery furniture, toys and bedding!
Baby Rug: Get ready for the cold weather with their extreme baby rug! The perfect solution for keeping your baby warm whilst in a carseat or whilst baby wearing!
Buggle Snuggle: Check out their super snuggle fleeces for use in carseats and pushchairs!
Funky Box: Lovely, stylish and practical storage solution for your wetwipes!
Ruby and Ginger: Buy your Cosy Car Seat cover and matching accessories! They have some fab deals especially for The Baby Show.
Gumigem: Buy jewellery for mum that is designed to look amazing and help your baby through the teething process.
The Cozy Shop: Seriously the cutest, most snuggly blankets, cushions, bibs and toys for your little one!
They're are hundreds more fab retailers but these are ones that caught my eye!!
Whatever you do try to get yourself to The Baby Show this weekend for some brilliant deals and a fab day out!!
(I will post a more personal blogpost in the next day or so about the baby show, our journey there and back, what we did, who we met etc!)