Saturday 20 October 2012

Our Final Baby Massage Session and Xanders First Certificate!

Friday was our final baby massage session. We've been going for the last three weeks to free sessions run by my local children's centre.

The sessions have been completely enjoyable for both me and Xander. Not only have we learnt a range of massage strokes that totally chill our little dude out, we've also made a few new friends and started attending a few new mum and baby groups (i intend to blog about these separately)

The final session focused on arms and back:



Xander loved these strokes! We also learnt a few baby yoga movements too!



I was quite sad to finish our final session. To commemorate the completion of the baby massage course we was presented with a certificate:



I'll be sure to scrapbook this!! Xanders first (of many I hope) certificates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.